The NEW Customer Service Center Portal Coming Monday, July 24
The NEW Customer Service Center Portal will go live on Monday, July 24, 2018. What features will the NEW Salesforce customer portal have?
- Create a support ticket or review status of current and past tickets
- Run reports of all tickets opened or closed
- Access to Knowledgebase, webinars, articles, technical documentation with extensive search capabilities
- Add additional portal users within your agency and edit existing contacts.
Zuercher will roll out the Salesforce Customer Service Center on Tuesday, July 24, 2018. At that time our customers who are identified as Primary Contacts for each agency will receive an email with login instructions as well as instructions for adding additional users from your agency. If you missed the webinar introduction to the new portal, you can click here for the recording.
Check out these recorded industry webinar topics that are offered in a recorded format.
NG9-1-1 What's in it for you? Learn more about how migrating to NG9-1-1 benefits telecommunicators and their ability to support first responders and public safety.
Stop by and visit us at the following 2018 tradeshows and conferences:
- WV Sheriffs Conference (September 9-11)
- NC APCO NENA Conference (September 9-12)
- MO APCO Conference (September 10-12)
- TX Jail Management Issues Conference (September 10-12)
- SC JAA Conference (September 14-20)
- IA Sheriffs & Deputies Jail School (September 16-19)
- TN NENA 911 (September 16-19)
- NCJAA Annual Convention & Tradeshow (September 23-27)
- AR Chiefs of Police Conference (September 24-27)
- MN BCA Criminal Justice Conference (September 25-27)
- WV Chiefs of Police Conference (September 29)
- NE NSA-POAN Conference (September 30 - October 3)
- PA Corrections Conference (September 30 - October 3)
- OK Public Safety Conference (October 1-2)
- IACP 2018 (October 6-9)
- MO Chief Deputy Conference (October 9-11)
- WI Jail Administration Fall Conference (October 10)
- AL NENA Conference (October 14-17)
- Atlantic APCO (October 15-17)
- SC APCO-NENA Conference (October 17-19)
- VA APCO-NENA Interoperability Conference (October 23-26)
- NE APCO-NENA Conference (October 29-30)
- MT APCO Conference (October 31 - November 2)
- CALNENA Fall Conference (November 2)
- IPSTA 911 Conference (November 4-7)
- SD LECC Conference (November 6-7)
- TN LE Training Officers Association Conference (November 12-16)
- SD Sheriffs Conference (November 13-15)
- KY Sheriffs Conference (December 5-6)