Zuercher One Annual User Conference 2017
Sept 13-15, 2017 | Sioux Falls, SD
Join us for three days of training and networking with peers, partners, and Zuercher.
Come for EmergiTech product updates, software training sessions, a look at new analytics and 9-1-1 technology, and a learning lab for 1-on-1 training.
EmergiTech Software Live Monthly Webinars
Every Second Wednesday of the Month - 11 am Eastern | 10 am Central | 9 am Mountain | 8 am Pacific
These complimentary training webinar sessions will help you maximize your software skills and agency effectiveness with your EmergiTech software. Ask your specific questions on the live sessions, and by registering once, you’ll receive the monthly invites with the respective topics, as well as links to the recordings if you cannot make a live session.
- August 9: Illinois UCR Report
Check out these recorded industry webinar topics that are offered in a recorded format.
- Building Safer and More Engaged Communities
- 9-1-1...I'm Fine: Managing Stress in Public Safety
- Connecting with Your Community through a Comprehensive Social Media Communications Strategy
- First Due Size Up Search Technology
- Q&A Discussion on Stopping Workplace Drama in Public Safety (Parts 1 & 2)
- Delivering Analytics Into the Public Safety Workflow
- Delivering Analytics Directly to the Field User with NearMe
Stop by and visit us at the following 2017 tradeshows and conferences:
- TN Association Chiefs of Police (August 2-5)
- APCO 2017 (August 13-16)